Information We Collect
We may collect the following information about customers, business partners and our website users:
- Name, mailing address, date of birth (age), gender, contact information (phone number, email address), affiliation (workplace, membership, position, school, etc.), information in relation to personal preference (favourite pastime, hobby, interest, sports, etc.), other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our website, such as your IP address, which web pages you visit and for how long, your operating system and browser type.
Information We Obtain from a Third Party
The descriptions and source of personal information that we obtain from a third party are as follows:
Descriptions of the information we obtain
- Name, address, date of birth (age), gender, contact information (phone number, email address)
Product information, other information in relation to service to customers
Source from which we obtain the information
- Musical instrument dealers, music schools, music associations, conferences and events, etc.
How We Use the Information
We may use the information collected pursuant to this Policy in the following ways:
- To complete commercial transaction of sales or to provide after-sale services or maintenance services.
- To respond to inquiries or requests from customers or to fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contract with customers including for billing and collection.
- To send brochures or promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- To engage in credit management and collection operations and performing credit assessment.
- To respond to applicants, etc., for the contest sponsored and operated by us.
- To conduct analysis, research and development for the improvement of our future products and services.
How We Share the Information
We may share the information we collect or that you provided to us with our business partners or service providers such as dealers, contract technicians or movers to assist us in providing our services to you. We do not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensure that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party websites which are not governed by this Policy. You should exercise caution and consult the third party websites’ privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Information and Opting Out
You have certain rights in relation to the information that we collected about you, as detailed below. To exercise your right, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take appropriate actions on your requests in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to access your personal information we collect and retain
- Right to update and correct your personal Information that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes.
- Right to request the deletion of your personal information
- Right to opt out of receiving commercial communication from us and/or having your personal information processed for direct marketing purposes
Do Not Track
KAWAI America’s website does not recognize “Do Not Track (DNT)” browser signals as no uniform standard to respond to such signals has been developed at this time.
Your California Privacy Rights: Notice to California Customers
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents are entitled to request certain data regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for the their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line.
Children’s Personal Information
This website is not intended for use by children, especially those under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/1/2020 and when we make changes to this Statement, we will amend the revision date at the bottom of this page.
How to Contact Us
KAWAI America Corporation
2055 E. University Drive
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220